Friday, February 14, 2014

Foxy Paws - Shady Love

Hi guys! Hope you all had a great week! We just had our second winter storm here in North Carolina (Our first time seing more than an inch of snow in over a decade), so I'm playing with polish and practicing some nail art this week, while being cooped up in the house, lol. 

I figured since Valentine's Day is coming up, I would share a "love-themed" polish with you guys.

This is Foxy Paws "Shady Love." This is a black jelly polish with different sized hot pink, matte hex glitters. *I won this polish in a giveaway on Foxy Paws' Instagram a few months ago.*


This polish is opaque in two coats, but I always add an extra coat, just for good measure.


As always, I topped it off with one coat of HK Girl topcoat. *Seriously, it's the best topcoat around!*



I'm wearing two coats of OPI "Kiss Me On My Tulips" on my accent nail.


I added a little black heart using acrylic paint. Although, it looks more like a Mickey Mouse, but I swear it's not, lol. That little heart might look simple, but it took me eight tries to get it to look this good! Thank God I used acrylic paint, because I was able to just wipe it off and try again until I had it looking like I wanted it to.

*I love how I can see my reflection in my manicure, lol. Thanks, HK Girl!*


I am a huge fan of pink and black together, and Foxy Paws really made it work well in this polish. I'm so glad that I won it, otherwise I might not have known the awesomeness that is Foxy Paws Polish!

Hope you all have a great Valentine's Day, and get all the chocolate & flowers you deserve! My Valentine's are my little girls, so I will be enjoying my day with them. I'd like to think that my husband would surprise me, but the likelihood of that happening is pretty slim, so all of you better eat an extra piece of chocolate just for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers