Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sweet Heart Polish - I'm A Librarian!

Hi all! Today, I've got one last Sweet Heart Polish to show ya! This is "I'm A Librarian!", which is another polish from the Death is Only the Beginning collection, available in her shop.



I hope you all don't mind that I'm only showing you guys three fingers, as I had a bad break on my index fingernail last week. I know it's some people's pet peeve for not all of the fingernails to be the same length. I filed them down as much as I could stand, but I had to file Stubby McStubster down, as well.  So, I just could not bring myself to file the rest of them down to match, lol.

Two coats with HK Girl Topcoat


Check out the shine with the HK Girl topcoat!



I'm A Librarian! is a deep pink, holographic polish. The first coat went on a little streaky, but the second coat smoothed it right out. 

I have thoroughly enjoyed swatching these polishes from Sweet Heart Polish, and I thank her for sending them to me. I love the formula of these polishes, and oh my word, the holo! If holo isn't your thing *Are you crazy?! Lol*, there are plenty of other gorgeous polishes in the shop to choose from. I can tell you this: Regardless of which polish(es) you choose, Sweet Heart Polish will not disappoint!

I hope you all have enjoyed these Sweet Heart Polishes as much as I have! Which ones are on your wish list?

Hope you all have a great week! Happy polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers