Monday, January 13, 2014

Sweet Heart Polish - Sands of Time

This week, I have another Sweet Heart Polish to show you guys :)

Sands of Time is a holographic shimmer, champagne colored polish. It is part of the Death is Only the Beginning collection, which you can find in the shop. I think it's a beautiful neutral color, especially with that holographic shimmer!

Two coats and topcoat

Please ignore my stubby little index finger. I had a bad break carrying groceries in the other day, and I just couldn't bring myself to file the others down to match it :(


This polish goes on very smoothly, with no streaks at all. I love the formula!


If you haven't tried Sweet Heart Polish yet, you really should! I have one more from the Death is Only the Beginning collection, which I will share with you guys next week.

Hope you all are having a great week! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook! Just search for Polishedaway ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers