Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sweet Heart Polish - Drink From the Nile

In my attempt to post more regularly, I've decided to showcase ONE new polish every week. This week, I'm reviewing Sweet Heart Polish "Drink From the Nile", part of the Death is Only the Beginning collection, available in her shop.

This, along with two others that I will showcase in future posts, was sent to me a few months ago for review. But, as most of you know, my life hit a major bump in the road and I was on hiatus for a couple of months while trying to get "Life" back in order.



This polish is a gorgeous blue with scattered & linear holographic glitter. It goes on relatively smoothly, as long as you let each coat dry completely before applying another.

This is 3 thin coats, plus topcoat

I have a huge weakness for blues, but add holographic glitter, and it am SMITTEN!

Be on the lookout for other swatches from part of this collection soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers